Prices and general condition
- The apartment rates are in euro per day for the indicated occupancy and a minimum stay of 3 days.
- Smoking is not allowed in all the apartments and public areas.
- Buffet breakfast for apartment guests: supplement of 10,00 children up to 8 years 7,00
- Upon prior agreement we accept small pets. For their own tranquillity they are not allowed to access public areas. The daily rate is €8.00 per pet, meals not provided.
The prices include:
- Free outdoor parking;
- WI-FI connection;
- Heated ski storage in winter;
- San Vigilio / HolidayPass Premium;
- Final cleaning: €40.00;
- To the indicated prices will be added a local tourist tax of €1.50 per person/day for guests over 14 years old. The tax is paid on departure and is specifically stated in the invoice.
Reductions for children:
- The following reductions, not combinable with other promotions, are applied in case of staying in the same room with two paying adults:
- 0 - 10 years old: -20%
Check-in and check-out
- Apartments are available from 3 pm on the day of arrival until 10 am on the day of departure.
- The reservation becomes binding upon payment of the deposit agreed and after the receipt of our written confirmation;
- The deposit should be paid within 3 days from the date of reservation by:
- Bank transfer:
Cassa Rurale Val Badia
NAME: Garni Stella KG di Sorá Martina & Co. - 39030 San Vigilio di Marebbe (BZ)
IBAN: IT 49 W 08010 58550 000305001978
The accommodation bill can be paid in the following ways:
- Credit card (no Diners Club or American Express);
- Cheque (in this case we ask to provide the cheque for processing within 1 day after check-in);
- Bank transfer (in this case the entire payment for your stay should be transferred before your arrival);
- Cash for total amount up to € 3,000.00. In case of higher bills, the whole bill or the difference should be paid either by credit card, cheque or advanced bank transfer (excluding guests from non-EU countries like Russia and Switzerland, for whom bigger cash payments are allowed).
Cancellation policy (Consumer Code, Part III, title III, par. I 206/2005):
Unforeseen circumstances may always happen and a cancellation is unpleasant for both parties.
The right of withdrawal is not provided by the Consumer Code.
Nevertheless, we offer the following cancellation terms:
- starting from 60 days before arrival: refund of 80% of the confirmation deposit;
- starting from 30 days before arrival: loss of the confirmation deposit;
- from 14 to 8 days before arrival: 60% of the total price is charged;
- less than 8 days before arrival, late arrivals, lower number of guests, early departures or no-show: 100% of the total price is charged.
We recommend you to contact your insurance company and insure your journey against cancellation, early termination or late arrival.