Prices and general condition
- The apartment rates are in euro per day for the indicated occupancy and a minimum stay of 3 days.
- Smoking is not allowed in all the apartments and public areas.
- Buffet breakfast for apartment guests: supplement of 10,00 children up to 3 years gratis
- Upon prior agreement we accept small pets. For their own tranquillity they are not allowed to access public areas. The daily rate is €10.00 per pet, meals not provided.
The prices include:
- Free outdoor parking;
- WI-FI connection;
- Heated ski storage in winter;
- San Vigilio / HolidayPass Premium;
- Final cleaning: €50.00;
- To the indicated prices will be added a local tourist tax of €2,10 per person/day for guests over 14 years old. The tax is paid on departure and is specifically stated in the invoice.
Reductions for children:
- The following reductions, not combinable with other promotions, are applied in case of staying in the same room with two paying adults:
- 0 - 10 years old: -20%
Check-in and check-out
- Apartments are available from 3 pm on the day of arrival until 10 am on the day of departure.
- The reservation becomes binding upon payment of the deposit agreed and after the receipt of our written confirmation;
- The deposit should be paid within 3 days from the date of reservation by:
- Bank transfer:
Cassa Rurale Val Badia
NAME: Garni Stella KG di Sorá Martina & Co. - 39030 San Vigilio di Marebbe (BZ)
IBAN: IT 49 W 08010 58550 000305001978
The accommodation bill can be paid in the following ways:
- Credit card (no Diners Club or American Express);
- Cheque (in this case we ask to provide the cheque for processing within 1 day after check-in);
- Bank transfer (in this case the entire payment for your stay should be transferred before your arrival);
- Cash for total amount up to € 3,000.00. In case of higher bills, the whole bill or the difference should be paid either by credit card, cheque or advanced bank transfer (excluding guests from non-EU countries like Russia and Switzerland, for whom bigger cash payments are allowed).
Cancellation policy (Consumer Code, Part III, title III, par. I 206/2005):
Unforeseen circumstances may always happen and a cancellation is unpleasant for both parties.
The right of withdrawal is not provided by the Consumer Code.
Nevertheless, we offer the following cancellation terms:
- FREE CANCELLATION with a immediate refund of 100% of the advance deposit or conversion into a holiday voucher for an alternative stay to be used within one year of its issue, in the event in which, on the date of arrival, travel for tourism purposes is not permitted by current regulations.
For all other cases:
- up to 60 days before arrival: refund of the 80% of the confirmation deposit;
- from 60 to 30 days before arrival: loss of the confirmation deposit;
- from 30 to 8 days before arrival: 60% of the total price is charged;
- less than 8 days before arrival, late arrivals, lower number of guests, early departures or no-show: 100% of the total price is charged.
We recommend you to take out travel insurance against cancellation, early termination or late arrival.